You will find Eco-friendly hot tubs at Straker Lodges which are perfect for enjoying the famous Dark Skies.There are a wide range of outdoor pursuits, sports, visitor centres, stunning vistas and heritage sites await exploration in the wonderful surrounding area in Northumberland.
offers the following facilities.
- Hot tubs
- Beautiful forest setting
- Luxury lodges
- Indoor hydrotherapy pool
- Sensory room*
- Sauna* Aromatherapist*
- Lounges and bar
- Internet access
- Dining room takeaway meals
- Children’s play area
- Accessible walks and activities*
All facilities – Mar 1-Nov 29 *Charges apply.
Washing up facilities available There is a club and / or bar available on the site There is a childrens play area on site Disabled access available WiFi or internet is availble on parts or all of the site
A lodge holiday at Straker Lodges will allow you to relax and unwind in one of the most peaceful areas of the country. Walkers and beachcombers can enjoy dramatic clifftop paths.
Local Information & Businesses
An outstanding three bedroom lodge ideal for breaks all year round.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV /Blue-Ray with surround sound system
- Additional TV in bedrooms
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer tumble dryer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Under-floor heating
- Wood-burner (initial supply of logs included)
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots highchairs and stair gates free of charge
- Babies must be included in party total
- Patio with barbecue and garden furniture
- No pets
All non smoking accommodation
Prices range from £ 995 to £ 1,995 depending on the accommodation you choose for your holiday and when you want to go.
We have 0 in our database for Straker Lodges. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.